Maker Mamas wants to highlight mothers who make art. Whether you are a visual artist, writer, musician, or performance artist tell us about how your work is inspired/influenced by motherhood. See some suggested topics below.
- Does your work engage with Motherhood as metaphor for creativity and creation?
- Is Motherhood a catalyst for making art, versus the stereotype of shutting it down?
- How does your studio practice engage with process versus final product?
- Do you have work that addresses the theme of Madonna and Child?
- How does your work engage with the history of art and feminism?
- What is your view of being a “good mom”?
How do you weave art into real life?
How do you breathe life into your art when you hardly have time to breathe life into your body?
How has motherhood changed your art?
How has art influenced your mothering?
What does balance mean?